A National Hunt course since 1905, the racecourse is at the north end of the parish, bordering the Wensum. In 1966 the name was changed from the West Norfolk Hunt Club Steeplechases to Fakenham Races.
The Queen Mother was patron from 1952 until 2000 when The Prince of Wales succeeded her and on 15th March 2002 a new £1.2 million grandstand bearing his name was opened.
The racecourse also includes a golf course, tennis courts, a sports and social club and a campsite.
(Click HERE to visit Fakenham Racecourse Website)